Saturday, September 22, 2007

Gosh...It has been awhile!!

Anyone wonder where I have been?? LOL Never very far from my computer, but sometimes gosh darn it I just don't feel like writing. So much has been going on though since my last post! The kids have started school and everyone is doing great. James started kindergarten and I am now home alone for a whole 3 hours a day. I have waited for this moment for 14 years. I love my kids, and I am glad I have had the opportunity to be home but I have craved some "me" time for a couple of years. I have it now, and guess where you can still find me most days? You got it, right here!!

My old computer crashed, so I had to go buy a new one. Big purchases always hurt us over here in the land of one income, but neither I nor the kids could do without it. The 2 oldest kids use it alot for school and of course this is the only "entertainment" I get..ha!

Not much going on in the adoption world as of late. I guess there is always something to debate on the forums but sheesh, I get sick of trying to educate some days. When will people get it that it is simply about respect and that no 2 situations are ever gonna be the same?!

So, that is it for now, I will be back tomorrow night my "baby" freshman is going to the Homecoming dance, I will have pics and lots of whining about how he has grown up too fast!!

No comments: