Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Ya, Ya, I know, it isn't Christmas yet. We will be so busy the next 2 days though and I wanted to make sure everyone knows how much I appreciate them! This year has been amazing and I plan to recap alot of it before the year ends. Today I have had a few moments of weakness, I am happy. I am. But my emotions are all over the place, whoever said that reunion was hard, nailed it on the head. I haven't received an email yet, I am hoping for a Christmas email...that would be the BEST gift I could get, so Santa if your reading, that is what I want.

Ok, So let me post what I intended to post here. For all of you, you know who you are, that have cried with me, listened to me bitch, encouraged me and rejoiced with me, THANK YOU! I have been so blessed to have each of you in my life, I couldn't have gotten as far as I have without you girls. Many miles separate each of us, but I know I can count on all of you to be there for me anytime I need you and I am so grateful for that. In turn, I hope that each of you know that you can count on me to always be there for you as well. I love you all and I hope that each and everyone of you have a Merry Christmas and that the New Year brings good things for all!!

Chooo FREAKING Choooo! LOL

2 comments:

zxczxcasdasd said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!

Hope you get your Christmas wish. :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

~Ani