Monday, February 4, 2008

I am here!

I really can't believe it has been almost a month since I posted last. I guess other than the normal "mom" stuff that I do, nothing much has been post worthy, until tonight.

First I must say "Eli Manning ROCKS!!" I am so excited for The Manning family, how proud the parents of Eli and Peyton must be. So, while we were celebrating the win of the Giants tonight and talking amongst ourselves in this house, thousands of miles away my first son was thinking of his first father and corresponding on how awesome it is that the Manning boys had back to back MVP's and Superbowl wins! Am I jealous? Damn straight I am! Am I still pissed off that I was the one to do the "leg" work in finding him and making contact with his mom so that I could try and build some type of relationship with him, only for first father to have what I long for? Absolutely I am! I am crushed tonight. I am sick and tired of being crushed, I am tired of being patient, I am tired of doing the right thing only to be smacked in the face.

I have emailed him, I have been patient, I am tired. I hate adoption today, I hate ex most everyday, and right now, I am hating myself for making such a stupid decision almost 18 years ago, that is still affecting me today. So, if you pray, pray for me. Pray that God will give me guidance ( DO NOT PRAY FOR ME TO HAVE MORE PATIENCE...LOL)
Pray that he will see me through this and that I can stay strong in my faith that he is going to carry me through this.

(((hugs)))) Hope you are all well!

No comments: