Sunday, June 24, 2007

Here I am

Well, here I am. I will make an attempt to get with the blogging world. I hope not to bore you to much. I will talk about many things, adoption, my children, my husband and if you know me, lots of baseball. I have 4 children that I parent and 1 that I placed in a semi-open adoption. 3 of the 4 play baseball and it consumes our life most of the time, so lots to talk about there. My birthson was born in October of 1990 and placed with his parents 2 days later. I will share that story at some point and discuss often the battles I face with being a birthmom. Glad your here!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Michelle,

I am so glad you have started a blog. I've found, over the years, it can be very helpful for me to have a place where I can vent my frustrations etc without having to justify myself.

I can't wait to read more about your experiences as a first mom who had their adoption closed without any explanation. You have a lot to teach the adoption community.

Brandy