Sunday, October 7, 2007

Losing my mind

My ex is at it again. The man is insane! I have a tracker on my MySpace, tonight I saw that he had visited it so I went to visit his, what do you think I found????? Pictures of our bson that he downloaded from our bson's MySpace. I swear if he screws this all up before I get a chance to get it started I will kill him. I am not sure that statement is made with any humor at all, I am seriously pissed right now. Who does he think he is, does he really think he can waltz in and be daddy??? He can't even be the kind of dad his kids need right now let alone to the son he wanted to place for adoption. M has a dad, he died of a brain tumor a few years ago, and I think my ex has this grand idea that he might "need" him since his dad has died. I just want to scream "Educate yourself dumb ass" He has never read the first thing about adoptees, reunion, adoption. He has lived 17 years in denial and now all of a sudden he wants to be a dad to him. I want to put something on my MySpace that says "If anyone comes across my ex's MySpace, nothing he has done or said has any bearing on me and his opinions are his own along with his stupidity"

*SIGH* I have talked to him before, this is not the first time he has done something this stupid. How do I make him understand that he could jepordize the relationship before it ever happens?? I understand that this is hard for him too, I do. But how dare he after 17 years of not giving a shit think that he can just come in now, after all the hard work of finding him is done, and do whatever he wants to make contact. I.AM.SO.MAD.I.COULD.SPIT.

2 comments:

Brown =) said...

(((HUGS))) girl.

Can I put him on the "Spork His Eyes Out" tour? PUH-LEEEEESE????

Roni the Aesthetician said...

((((HUGS))))

Just give the okay and I'll be joining that "Spork his eyes out" tour too!!!!